Is not recommended for new code. We know spam when we see it, we will delete it. Introduction is for informative and interesting gaming content and discussions. Do you know to what this might be related? A bitsperpixel of 24 uses the packed representation of 3 bytes per pixel. For 10 years valve ignored Hl, and now they suddenly realize that linux exists, and because of that they ruin everything else? Calling will flip the buffers and update the screen. If such a thing doesn't exist, maybe someone could run down the basics for me? If bitsperpixel is 0, it is treated as the current display bits per pixel. So sdl2-config is just saving me some typing.
Note 3: This function should be called in the main thread of your application. If you're putting any serious thought into updating, starting now wouldn't hurt. A modern, desktop-focused Linux distro built from scratch. What am I doing wrong with this setup? It will also give me a good chance to determine what I was doing to break Vectrex and Virtual Boy in my previous setups. If it's a link post, think about writing a comment to tell us more - the more you engage with us, the more we like it. Anyone have any ideas regarding this? The function GameMode::renderLogic void renders the game area.
The screen 2D surface may have an alpha channel, and must be used for updating changes to the screen surface. However I'd not make it the main branch of development. That makes a lot more sense now. Aside for those, hopefully the comments will be helpful with explaining the use of the functions there and why I use flags I used etc. For the more common 4 bytes per pixel mode, please use a bitsperpixel of 32.
Somewhat oddly, both 15 and 16 bits per pixel modes will request a 2 bytes per pixel mode, but with different pixel formats. If you have a question, please check the before posting. So I guess I'll be upgrading. Remember you are talking to another human being. This is why a good rule of thumb is to use runtime.
While nothing in my raspbian setup script has changed in recent months, something that I am doing is clearly not working with the recent RetroPie build I determined this the good old fashioned way: I flashed the official image, updated it and found it to still be working and pointing and laughing at me and my arrogance When I get some time I will run through my personal setup script step by step to determine what is actually screwing things up here. Google doesn't help at all, and I have no idea what to do. I need to plug or unplug monitors while my program runs, so I have to restart the sdl to let it find my new monitors, I do it by sdl. I am trying to understand how to properly setup gcc to find stuff in my environmental variables. Please help me as I am totally stuck here and have no access now : Everyone please read this: I am an idiot and a terrible person.
This can cause a major performance hit. Without this flag you may not always get the colors you request with or. However, invalid size parameters e. But that didn't work, unfortunately. I noticed there seems to be no way to center the resulting window in the screen. Bugged out every hl mod.
I've made a mess in there before. I have a program with multiple multiple loops, each one ran in a Goroutine. Go to Linux Steam Integration app, turn off the native runtime and launch Steam. Fullscreen modes automatically have this flag set. I noticed there seems to be no way to center the resulting window in the screen. I tried but get weird results. The same does pkg-config I mentioned.
Other people need it too. I found this in the forums here somewhere and when I tried it it worked but I am unable to find the same post to thank them. When you introduce multiple threads weird undefined and dangerous behavior could happen. All drawing will take place on the surface that is not displayed at the moment. I'll try that as soon as I get the chance and I'll keep you updated. Is there any way to resolve this without a full and fresh install of everything? Thanks Update: Alright, so I've tried enabling the driver via raspi-config, and it initially failed. There is a good reason for that and it's because the event loop is part of the main thread and many of your objects are created and mutated on the main thread.
Not even for simple programs. Installed Xorg successfully and attempted to generate the file, but I haven't had any success in getting it to appear. If the window is set fullscreen, the width and height parameters w and h will not be used. Here is the output of glxinfo, if that helps. As well as any tips for things I'll need to do when upgrading from 1. Provide details and share your research! Ok, so I went and did a full fresh install. So I assume this must be some distro related problem, probably some libraries are missing from installation.